The event start at 12pm
Make sure you are moisturized, have applied sunblock. Bring cash and a fun attitude.
VIP tickets come with prime stage view, access to VIP activations, VIP Bars and opportunities to win free Afrochella swag.
Currently tickets can be purchased online at Afrochella.com. Locations to purchase physical tickets will be released via social media.
Line up will be announced closer to the event date.
Good music, good food, art and African culture, amazing people, and all round fun.
Yes, fill in the application on the website and you will be notified if shortlisted to be a vendor.
You can apply for media passes at www.Afrochella.com.
ALL credential applications for a single affiliation/outlet should be applied for under the same application. If you are a freelance journalist, you must provide a valid assignment from a media outlet. Photographers must also provide an assignment. Spec photography, portfolio photography, and personal website photography are not valid assignments.
All requests for media credentials MUST be submitted through the online application form and ALL credential applications for a single outlet should be applied for under the same application. Requests emailed in will not be accepted or approved.
2. Pre-event coverage is REQUIRED of all attending media and will be considered as part of the application process, however, it does not guarantee acceptance of your press application.
3. Only actively covering media will be considered for credentials.
4. Receiving credentials in prior years does NOT guarantee you credentials the following year. You MUST apply each year you wish to have credentials.
5. Afrochella reserves the right to deny anyone credentials for any reason.
6. Approved outlets will be notified of their accreditation by November 1, 2019. Filling out this form does not guarantee you PRESS credentials. All Credential requests are considered on a case-by-case basis and are NOT guaranteed.
You can apply to be a vendor at www.Afrochella.com. Vendor spaces are 10x10 (2000Ghc) , 10x15 (3000Ghc) and 10x20 (5000Ghc). New businesses are especially welcomed.
VIP Table Experience
10 VIP Guests
Family Style Finger Food
5 Bottles of Champagne
Dedicated Table Waiter
Payment is communicated upon reservation
No, we do not.
No, it is not.
There is not a definite date of release of tickets. The tickets are released from time to time on the Afrochella website when they are sold out.
Vendor Fees are non-refundable. Vendors are required to submit full payment to reserve space. Deadline for reservations October 15th, 2019.
2. Afrochella reserves the right to assign spaces.
3. Afrochella reserves the right to limit public address system of vendors. Failure to adhere to Afrochella's request will result in removal from venue and forfeiture of vending fee.
4. No Alcohol vending unless otherwise approved in writing. Failure to Adhere will result in removal from venue and forfeiture of vending fee.
5. No Water vending unless otherwise approved in writing. Failure to Adhere will result in removal from venue and forfeiture of vending fee.
6. Vendors are responsible for all necessary permits, licenses and insurances required for the preparation, display and sale of merchandise as required by Accra, Ghana.
7. Vendors are responsible for leaving the vending space clean and undamaged when inspected. Vendors are responsible for proper disposal of trash.
8. Afrochella and its affiliated members are indemnified from and against any and all liability, losses, cost, expenses, damages and recoveries which any indemnities may suffer or incur by reason of any alleged or actual breach of any presentation warranty or agreement made.
9. Vendor must submit an itemized list of products for sale period.